The Essential Brand Copywriting Series Includes 3 Courses.
Led by Senior Agency Copywriter Eric Mayse.
- Copywriting Basics -
- Copywriting: Writing Headlines (and Taglines) -
- Copywriting Campaigns -
Each original course price is $795. The bundled price for the full series is $2250 and will save you $135 and give you a guaranteed spot when each course opens.
To enjoy this savings benefit, be sure to enroll in this Essential Brand Copywriting Series rather than the individual courses. You can click on the courses below to learn more about each one. But be sure to enroll via this bundled course - the Essential Brand Copywriting Series to get the discounted price.
- This Series will open for enrollment in the fall. You can also enroll in the Course: Copywriting Basics, without enrolling in the series.
- These courses go in a sequence.
- The Series includes a discounted rate and a priority seat.
- Class starts at 6:30pm Pacific Time. I'll send a link using Google MEET.
- Each course will meet for 6 WEEKS - on the same night of the week - Wednesdays.
- There will be a few weeks of downtime between courses.
- Set aside 2 hours for each class meeting.
- The courses in this series are capped at 7 students. I think that is the right number to give you a lot of personalized attention - and a small group always helps with ideas.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $1,700
Without sounding too self absorbed, here's me in a nutshell:
- I enjoy short walks on the beach and even shorter headlines
- Still watch cartoons as an adult
- Coffee til cocktails
- Hemingway all day
- I don't mind starting a sentence with 'And' but find the Oxford comma unnecessary
- Did you know cable TV is considered a tax write off if you're a creative?
I was once where you were, but Portfolio MasterClass didn't exist yet, so I went to the Chicago Portfolio School to get my book (and life) together. From there I began my creative career as a copywriter at Ogilvy Chicago. I loved that place. After 4 years I headed to San Diego where I worked at a small shop called Vitro. Did that for 2 years before heading up to San Francisco where I worked at BBDO. I spent a couple years at VMYL&R in Seattle and I’m now a CD at FCB in Chicago. Throw in teaching in my off-hours for the last 7 years and you've got my resume.
Oh, and i've had more than one student win an Addy award with work from my class, so I must be doing something right. Write? Right.
Here's what is included:
- 3 Courses in a Series led by Award-Winning Senior Writer Eric Mayse
- Each course includes six weeks of instructor-led training via weekly video conference
- Every week you'll receive individual feedback on your writing and course assignments
- Enrollment in the series gives you a priority seat in all of the series courses
- Includes resources, links, articles and copywriting building tools
- Opportunity to work with a senior ad agency writer and gain valuable industry insight
All for $2250 - A savings of $135 off the price compared to the Individual Course Prices.
- A monthly payment plan will be available.
Get started now!
When do the courses start and finish?
If you choose a course that is self-paced, you decide when you start and when you finish.
If you enroll in an instructor-led course or schedule a personalized portfolio or project review, we’ll reach out with dates and times.
How long do I have access to a course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to a course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with a course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
When you pass this Series, you'll earn a Certificate of Completion. Use your Certificate to validate your learning and share your Certificate online and with an employer.